Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GIRL IN A COMA-The Videos




OK, so I love GIRL IN A COMA's new album TRIO B.C. It is most definitely going to finish in my Top Ten of 2009 list (it's hovering in the Top 3 now). This album just keeps getting better with each repeated spin on my CD player and iPod!
So, I'm happy to be able to share two new videos from the girls so YOU can get an idea of what they are all about (that is, if you haven't fallen under their spell already!).
I must admit that I would have preferred more shots of the band miming to "Static Mind" than what ended up in the video, but I won't complain! On the other hand, the video for "El Monte" matches the mood of the song... and it features plenty of screen time from Nina so I most certainly will NOT complain about that, either!
So, enjoy two slabs of wonderful audio visuals from Girl In A Coma:












Still in a coma,
Stephen SPAZ Schnee

No comments:

Post a Comment