Friday, August 6, 2010

NEWS FLASH! ELI "PAPERBOY" REED releases one of the finest albums of 2010!






So, you've already been hearing the buzz about this album, right?  Well, all I can tell you right now folks is that this album is BETTER than you can possibly imagine!  I'll have a real honest to goodness review for you but wanted to kick y'all in the rear and remind you that this is a fab album that is calling out your name and begging you to take it home and cuddle with it!  Man, this kid is pure dynamite!

And when have I ever let you down?  Huh?  Well, OK, so the Spice Girls may not have become the next Rolling Stones like I predicted.... and I was wrong when I said that the Flock Of Seagulls hairstyle would be all the rage in 2010.....and I was a little premature in saying that Justin Bieber's 2nd release was going to be better than Abbey Road.... but that's all in the past.  Eli PAPERBOY Reed is the now, baby!  So dig!

Eli Paperboy Reed, 'Come and Get It' -- Video of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment