Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exclusive RIGHT SAID FRED Three Part Interview!


Beginning Monday, May 18th, 2009:


An EXCLUSIVE three part interview with British Pop duo RIGHT SAID FRED.


This interview is so in-depth, it'll surprise even the most hardcore RSF fans around!



Check out a few of these quotes!



"I couldn't wait for it to end. " - Fred


"I don't have many good memories of that period!"-Richard


"It's always been a mystery to me as to why bands are expected to stay in their groove. Having a "sound" shouldn't exclude the desire to mess with it from time to time!"-Richard


"People like that bore the crap out of me."-Fred



Just what on earth are they talking about? Find out beginning Monday!


And don't forget to check out their new album, I'm A Celebrity, available NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment