Thursday, December 23, 2010

SANTA RECOMMENDS... EVERYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES

Hello, kids!

CHRISTMAS is almost here!  My elves are busy building toys, reading your e-mails and keeping busy.  A few of them spend far too much time on Facebook these days, but we're still on schedule so I won't complain.

Have you written out your Christmas wish list yet?  No?  Well, you better get busy.  There's only a little time left before I load my sleigh up with gifts and make my journey around the world on Christmas night! 

If you are having a hard time deciding what you want, may I suggest this?


While I am only one man, I hope to have made a difference over the years.  Every year at this time, the world is believing in and relying on me. But, in my heart, it's never been about me: it's always been about YOU.  For it is you that has filled this old soul with the wonderful joy that keeps pushing me forward.  It is YOU that puts a smile on my face, a laugh in my belly and absolute love in my heart.  I exist only because of you.  If you didn't believe in me, then I'd be nothing more than just a lost and lonely soul making his way through life with nothing to look forward to.  But because of you, I can make miracles happen.  Because of you, there is magic and electricity in the air.  Because of you, the joy of Christmas burns brighter than the colored lights on your magnificent tree.  So, as I prepare for this wonderful journey that I shall take tomorrow, I want to thank you for believing.  In me.  In life.  In love.  In magic.  And this Christmas, think and feel with your heart, for it has received and will continue to receive the greatest gift of all: unconditional love.  Feel it.  Live it. Don't ever take it for granted.  Even if you don't get Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, Monopoly or Lite Brite under your tree this year, I have many surprises up my sleeve for you in the coming years.  Merry Christmas to all....
I must get going now.  Mrs. Claus needs some help in eating those deliciciousf fizzle wizzle cookies and I don't want to miss out!  They are fresh out of the oven, you know! Yum Yum!



Ho! Ho! Ho!
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment