Friday, December 3, 2010

SANTA RECOMMENDS...THE BEE GEES

Hello, kids!

CHRISTMAS is almost here!  My elves are busy building toys, reading your e-mails and keeping busy.  A few of them spend far too much time on Facebook these days, but we're still on schedule so I won't complain.

Have you written out your Christmas wish list yet?  No?  Well, you better get busy.  There's only a little time left before I load my sleigh up with gifts and make my journey around the world on Christmas night! 

If you are having a hard time deciding what you want, may I suggest this?





For as far back as I can remember, every single one of my summer vacations has been soundtracked by music that keeps the 'ho ho ho' in my heart even when I'm not preparing for my Christmas journey.  Inevitably, the music of The Bee Gees is always there somewhere.  Whether it's "Nights On Broadway", "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart", "One" or a few dozen other titles, the Bee Gees add that extra 'ooomph' to the good times.  This DVD manages to put the brothers Gibb's career into perspective, offering up plenty of music, performance clips, interviews and more.  It's the ultimate documentary on Barry, Robin and Maurice (plus Andy) and offers up triumphs, heartbreak and plenty of emotions in between.  While I have delivered many gifts to all of their households over the years, the Gibbs never fail to amaze me with their natural talents. I believe that one watching of this documentary will bring some much-needed love into your life!
I must get going now.  Mrs. Claus needs some help in eating those delicicious M&M cookies and I don't want to miss out!  They are fresh out of the oven, you know! Yum Yum!



Ho! Ho! Ho!
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment