Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SANTA RECOMMENDS...ONE NIGHT ONLY

Hello, kids!

CHRISTMAS is almost here!  My elves are busy building toys, reading your e-mails and keeping busy.  A few of them spend far too much time on Facebook these days, but we're still on schedule so I won't complain.

Have you written out your Christmas wish list yet?  No?  Well, you better get busy.  There's only a little time left before I load my sleigh up with gifts and make my journey around the world on Christmas night! 

If you are having a hard time deciding what you want, may I suggest this?



This band of young British whippernappers put out a fine album back in 2008 called Started A Fire, which blended right in with the rest of great music coming out of the UK during that period (like The Kooks and The Wombats).  But two years on, these boys have either learned their chops or have been replaced by music industry-created robots because this album is a HUGE leap forward from songwriting to production.  In fact, it could almost be an entirely different band!  Filled to the brim with great songs that sound great in the headphones and your car stereo, this self-titled release is a must-have for anyone remotely interested in modern British music.  Sure, at times, it may sound a little too polished and clean, but the songs and the energy of the album totally make up for it. Yours truly will be cranking this one up as I take my sleigh out for a test drive before the big day.

I must get going now.  Mrs. Claus needs some help in eating those delicicious Russian Tea Cakes and I don't want to miss out!  They are fresh out of the oven, you know! Yum Yum!



Ho! Ho! Ho!
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment