Monday, December 6, 2010

SANTA RECOMMENDS...RED BOX!

Hello, kids!

CHRISTMAS is almost here!  My elves are busy building toys, reading your e-mails and keeping busy.  A few of them spend far too much time on Facebook these days, but we're still on schedule so I won't complain.

Have you written out your Christmas wish list yet?  No?  Well, you better get busy.  There's only a little time left before I load my sleigh up with gifts and make my journey around the world on Christmas night! 

If you are having a hard time deciding what you want, may I suggest this?







Well, I must admit that I never thought I'd ever see an honest to goodness NEW Red Box album! Their majestic debut album, The Circle & The Square, was released in the mid '80s, and it took another four or five years for the second album, Motive, to hit the shops in 1990. Since then, myself, the missus and most of the elves have been hoping for a third album, which is finally here!  Leader Simon Toulson-Clarke still writes fantastic melodies that are filled with melancholia, joy and wonder.  While the band has mellowed with age, they are also more focused.  This is an album that feels like a complete whole as opposed to just a batch of songs that were thrown together.  It's an emotional album that is warm and inviting, honest and moving.  P.S. There's also a two CD version that contains an additional 6 tracks so jump on that one if you can!


I must get going now.  Mrs. Claus needs some help in eating those delicicious gingerbread cookies and I don't want to miss out!  They are fresh out of the oven, you know! Yum Yum!



Ho! Ho! Ho!
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment